Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Wheels on the Bus!

Happy Saturday! 

Livvie has been getting better and better with her eating skills... I think I'm still way more nervous about it than anyone else.  I've been slowly giving her bigger pieces of things (strawberries, bananas, green beans, etc.) and yesterday as I was cutting up a strawberry I thought that it might be interesting just to see what she does with a big old strawberry. 

So, we gave her a few things to try today:



I will not lie... the strawberry kinda freaked me out when she popped that sucker in her mouth.  She just chewed it and pulled it back out, though.  I don't know if I'll give her an uncut strawberry again for a while though.  Livvie did a good job on it, but Momma's not ready! 

The waffle was awesome.  She will have waffles again.  :-)

...but perhaps the best part of the day was when I started singing "Wheels on the Bus" and across the room, she started making her hands roll like the wheels.  What?!  You know how to do that?!  YES!  We got some video footage:


Love love love love love.  I think she might be tired of the song now... we may have continued singing it off and on until she went to bed just to see her little hands rolling, rolling, rolling!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment