Okay, so that last one is big because you can kind of see a tooth there... I think there's also a puff in there (closer to the outside of her mouth), but that's the closest we've gotten to getting a tooth on film. Seriously, she only smiles to show you if you tickle her or do something truly funny. Hard to pull off if there's only one adult to catch it on camera, too. Sounds like a job for Mommy and Daddy combined!
Livvie has been enjoying mirrors a lot lately. Every time she sees one her little face lights up! It's hilarious and great at the same time! I took a little video of her playing with one...
We also had fun in a box today. Jimmy actually went to the store last night to get diapers and forgot them. (Yep, I called you out on it, honey!) So, we were down to ONE diaper today and I figured I'd better get to the store asap. We are stocked. *whew* Then we played with the nice big box.
Don't worry, she wasn't upset at the end of the video! She just kind of tumbled out. ;-) That little jack-o-lantern is a shaker thingy via a stroller stride friend's idea... and she pretty much loves it. I pretty much love the story that you can see with these pictures. Hehe. :-)
We also determined this evening that Olivia does not like things trapped in boxes. Not panda. Not polar bear. Not monster. Especially not Daddy OR Livvie (she got so upset when we put the box on Jimmy's head!)










No comments:
Post a Comment