I was also pretty excited that you can totally see her chompers in this picture. As you know, if you've been following the blog, it's not easy to get her to show them to us. I caught them on camera without even trying! Take that! :-)
Now, as I promised, here are some fun pictures from Annie's Playground on Sunday. You should know that Livvie is a mulch monster and her favorite thing to do at the playground was to inspect it. Mulch might be high on her list of favorite things.
| Happily sitting in the mulch with a leaf! :-) |
'Lemme out of this swing, Daddy! I want to get to that mulch!'
'Oooo, there's mulch over there!'
| Peekaboo! |
| Yep, still looking for mulch on the funny stairs. |
Hehe, I love that baby. She's so silly. I'm sure that she's going to have some sort of job that focuses on miniscule details when she grows up. We'll see! ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment