Mitten fun! :-)
Oh my goodness, how cute is that? I put her mittens back on tonight so that Jimmy could see how cute she is in them and she immediately went to the kitchen cabinet that has that bowl in it and took it out. Hehe. She is too cute... and too smart!
Olivia can put things in stuff when you ask her to... like "Put walrus in the box!" or "Put the socks in the basket!" She needs you to show her when you use new words like "basket", but she's getting it pretty well. It's amazing how much she seems to be picking up from day to day. I wonder how much of what we say she actually understands... probably more than we know!
She also seems to be walking more smoothly today. She's getting up herself roughly a million times a day and just walking about. I can't believe Livvie is such a good walker already! Now to just get her to keep her shoes on...
Here's the latest addition to her crazy hat collection:
| Monster hat! |
Until next time... :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment