Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy 11 Month Birthday!

I cannot believe that it's almost been a whole year!  11 months, girly.  You are amazing. 



Livviemosnter coming at me!  :-)  So excited!!!


That's what she thinks of my signs... so, when we have another little one (someday, not yet), I will use sturdier signs to show the month progression.  Hehe.  Maybe a chalkboard or something.  Certainly not paper.  What was I thinking?!  ;-)  Oh well, can't change it now in the 11th month...

Happy 11 Months!  <3
 
Guess who I caught on film standing up herself! 
 


I know this really isn't the best angle for me... but I was just happy she stopped walking/crawling/zooming around for a few minutes to snuggle me and drink her bottle.  Olivia is in constant motion now and barely stops for anything!!!

I also thought that you should see the octopus hat I made.  I think Livvie might HATE it.  Hehe.  She wouldn't let me keep it on her long enough to take a picture until I let her have the remote.



Olivia, we love you soooooooooooooo much.  Our hearts are full.  Happy 11 Months to you!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment