Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy 8 Month Birthday!

I'm a little late on this one... mainly because we got back from a week of vacation at Deep Creek Lake last night and I haven't had a chance to blog in a while!  Excuses, excuses.  I've got plenty.  Hehe.  ;-) 

We spent Olivia's 8 month birthday at the lake and since it was the 4th of July, I made a nice little sign that she could barely take her eyes off of once she spotted it!  She wanted it bad.  So, I sneaked a few cutie pictures with the sign in the background and then I let her have it. 



'I got the sign!'

'Who cares about the bunny?!  I got the sign!'

That poor bunny.  Hehe. 

So, my lovely little baby is now getting up from her belly to sitting position.  She figured out that trick this past weekend.  Uh oh for us, I think!  She's gotten super mobile during vacation... what's that all about?  I actually had to build a little barricade at home today and then she pulled herself up to standing position (only once, but still!).  She still can only crawl backward, but she's figured out how to turn herself around so that she can crawl backward and still kind of get where she wants to go. 


I'll post again soon with more vacation pictures... :-) 

In the meantime, Happy 8 Month Birthday, Livvie baby!  You are my sunshine!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment