Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Baptismal Birthday! :-)

July 22, 2012.  It was a good day.  :-) 

Perhaps my dad will see this post *ahem* and want to send me some baptism pictures for me to share with you!  ;-)  For now, you'll have to suffer with these non-professional looking pictures taken by me and Danyelle.  Hehe.

1 of 2 cakes for Olivia's baptism... this one was made by Cousin Aunt Kimberly!

Nose crinkle!  :-)  Livvie with her godparents, Danyelle and Phillip.

Scrunhy-faced girl!  (Okay, so I may also have a scrunchy face now that I'm looking at the picture...)
Jimmy looks normal!  (...and quite handsome)

Olivia with her parents and grandparents :-)

Olivia with her parents and most of her great-grandparents... New York is just too far away!  :-/ 
We'll see you soon, Great-Grandma Eileen!

'Mommy kisses?!'

'Oh yeah, I like Mommy kisses!'

'Here's your kiss, Mama!'
Hehe, I love that big, wet, open-mouthed baby kissing.  It's like she's eating my face. 

We have some amazing family and friends who got Livvie such nice gifts for her baptism (your thank yous should be in the mail soon!).  This particular present was from Auntie Danyelle and Livvie definitely enjoyed chewing on the bag. 
 

...and petting the fuzzy, pink sheep on the card.  :-)

'It's about time someone's feeding me!  Thanks Grandpa Bear!'

Beautiful baby girl.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment