Just a blog about a stay-at-home momma learning the ropes.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Happy Father's Day!
...to the best husband in the whole world. Olivia and I love you very much! :-)
I'd like to say it's been the perfect day, but alas... we've spent much of today trying to get Olivia calm, happy, and napping. We went to "the river" yesterday and had a good time, but came home with a feverish baby. Here are some river pics:
'I don't know about this, Dad...'
'Well, I guess if Grandma thinks it's okay, it could be good.' :-)
'Mmm... I love this funnel!'
Splash splash!
All in all, she did great in the baby pool! (The pool is a puffer fish, by the way... it was by far the coolest pool we found and it even has a little sprinkler that I'm sure Olivia will love when she gets older!). We think she'll be a super water baby! We start "Mommy & Me" swim class this coming Tuesday... exciting! :-)
Neal and Casee ready for boating!
Hi Jimmy/Daddy! :-)
I wonder if you'll be able to float, Livviesaur...
(This is proof that Daddy can!)
Will you be a wakeboarder? ;-)
Today, for Father's Day... Livvie and I made Daddy a nice little book (like the one they made for me for Mother's Day!). :-) We also had a nice breakfast and a little stroller ride. Well, Livvie had the stroller ride. Poor baby. We're hoping she kicks the fever and feels better soon!
Eating REAL banana!
Checking out some nature with Daddy...
Sad, sick baby. See the tears? :-(
Happy Father's Day, also to BOTH of Olivia's fabulous Grandpas!
No comments:
Post a Comment