That was one of our first attempts to barracade that little crawler into a safe area. She likes to go under the jumperoo and around into the dining room and then the kitchen, playing with shoes and every speck of dirt along the way. Check it out!
This is the first video I got of her actually crawling:
For the longest time, she would go backwards in a 3-point turn sort of way... well, either that or wiggle like she's ready for swimming. :-) We started putting things in front of her like my smoothie or Daddy's computer that we know she'd want to get to and VOILA!
This next video just cracked us up! Poor baby! Hehehe.
For those of you who don't know, I'm very impressed with our public library. We've been going to the "Diaper Gang", which is a group at the library for song-singing, book-reading, and general fun-having. I discovered while there that you can sign babies up for the summer reading program and then get a free book when you read a certain number of books (already complete!). They also have toys that you can borrow for a week... who knew?
We borrowed some shakers after we used them one week during Diaper Gang and Livvie LOVED them. She was crawling after them, chewing on them, and then actually shaking them. She's a little music maker! I may have hidden one in a pair of socks. :-)
Well, if you thought that crawling was enough excitement for now... Livvie would not agree. She's decided that crawling isn't enough. Pretty much in the same time frame she's decided that she'd like to pull herself up to standing, climb stuff, and cruise around on whatever she can. We actually don't have all that much stuff that's easy to pull up on, so it's been a little tricky for her to practice.
...and this last video is me making Livvie laugh. I love that baby laugh and will do just about anything to get it! ;-) Hehe.
I know... lots of videos. I promised them last time! I hope you weren't disappointed! :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment