In my last post I promised some vacation pictures... let's go with that.
 |
| Floating baby! |
These first pictures were taken at the River, yes,
the River. Please note that this was officially the beginning of our vacation, but separate from the Lake. :-) Livvie was not particularly happy to be swimming in the river, but it was seriously hot from the crazy storms we had the Friday before and all kinds of power outages ensued. Not a fun time to be at the River.
 |
| Drying off with Daddy :-) |
 |
| I can play with my feet while drinking! |
She is talented, no? ;-)
So, after lots of driving back and forth to the River that weekend... we travelled to the Lake. It was hot there, too, but not nearly as hot as at the River. Plus, this is what we woke up to each morning:
 |
| Peeking-saurus! :-) |
This is the first time we've ever put a bumper in her crib... but she's super mobile now with all of the crawling backwards. I didn't want her legs to get stuck or her to be upset in the middle of the night due to the bars. So, when she woke up, she'd look around and then have to do super push-ups to peek over the bumper. Cutie!
We also took Livvie on her FIRST BOAT RIDE! Finally. :-)
 |
| Daddy and Liv |
 |
| Mommy and Liv |
 |
| Uncle Neal and Casee... and Grandpa Bear taking pictures :-) |
 |
| Can you see us in the mirror? |
So, Olivia's first boat ride may have been to go get ice cream at Lakeside Creamery... seems fitting, doesn't it? ;-) Next year, she can even have some of her own!
So, I already posted a video of Livvie learning how to sit up from belly position. She had fun crawling backward all over the place at the Lake.
 |
| ...and Grandpa took pictures! Of course! |
I even caught her pulling herself up to her knees in her crib (the first time I saw her do this). Now, she seems to be an expert at it!
I caught her pulling herself up to standing the other day...
 |
| Baby butt! |
...but she still gets really frustrated because she can only crawl backward. We've even tried moving her hands and feet in the right direction. I think she'll get it eventually!
 |
| Peek! :-) |
...and today we put our BIG girl in her new carseat from Bill and Leigh-Cheri (THANK YOU!). :-) Her inaugural ride to Grandma's house was comfortable and she fell asleep and stayed asleep the entire way there and back. Hehe. Good luck getting out of that buckle, chickadee!
These last few pictures are ones I took with my new phone... it has a front-facing camera and it was hilarious to see Livvie get so excited to see herself on the phone! :-)
 |
| Love! <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment