In light of my Olivia's recent behavior, I decided to change the name of the blog. ;-) She started out as a super-sleepysaurus, but it's not so much that way anymore. I'm not sure what exactly is going on with her sleeping patterns lately... but they are crazy!
Yesterday, she napped for a half hour in the morning, about an hour in the afternoon, and then slept for a full 12 hours last night. That's pretty much been the pattern all week... short naps and then 12 hours at night. The night before, I'm pretty sure it was closer to 13 hours. Not that I'm complaining. I am NOT a morning person.
In other news, we are still waiting for teeth. None yet! ...maybe soon?
Something I do know is that she started crawling forward on Monday!!! Go, Livvie, go! :-)
Will post video later, after Livvie's nap. She actually fell asleep as I was typing this! I just don't want to wake that baby up... she's right next to me in the pack and play. More soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment