Sunday, June 10, 2012

Finger Foods and Limey

Finger foods scare me!  Yes, they most certainly do.  I have maybe a somewhat irrational fear of Livvie choking on something, which has led me to not introduce any sort of finger food until yesterday.  I got some tips on what to start her with, so hopefully my fear will be eased as she practices gumming things down. 


Introducing the banana puff!
Olivia was enthralled to finally have something to pick up and put into her mouth that tasted good!   You know, not a fuzzy animal, blanket, tag, or rattle...  it was pretty stinkin' cute to watch.


By tonight, she's a complete expert on the puffs... we got some organic ones to try that are veggie-flavored.  So far, they are a hit!  :-) 

Oatmeal is also a hit!  ...maybe because it has banana in it, too.  Livvie likes banana.  :-)
Here are a few more cute pictures I took this weekend... the first official weekend of summer, by the way.  I'm SUPER excited to be spending it with this girl:


Sleepy girl on a hot, hot day...

'Thanks for the elephant, Auntie Danyelle!'  (This is the second time she's fallen asleep holding onto it.)

Trying to undo her seatbelt and buckle in the car... uh oh.

Giving Daddy snuggles before he goes away on a work trip this week... yuck!  :-( 

One last video for now... that is my fuzzy marionette, Limey, that I got from the Kite Loft in Ocean City when I was in high school.  (I may have gone through a phase of being obsessed with fuzzy marionettes--I might have 5 of them!)  Jimmy said he bought a kite from the Kite Loft, but he wishes he'd gotten one of these instead.  I think Livvie thought we were crazy.  She's probably right!  ;-)



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment