Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rhinoceroses SNORT and SNUFF :-)

Night #2 of Livvie's Operation Fight Sleep is in full swing... she's either growing or teething.  I'm not sure which.  Maybe both?  Teething is my hunch.  Not too much I can do, unfortunately... she's already chewing on everything in sight.  Plus, she has this new thing where she wants to sleep on her belly but I think she can't get comfortable as quickly.  *sigh*

In good news, she was fine this morning when she woke up.  No red splotches.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  Just a happy baby who wanted to play!

We tried green beans today:



'There are green beans on my lip.  Please get them off.'

We also had some green puffs for lunch and these are a few of the faces I got in response:





'I wonder if I like this...'

(...and baby is asleep! *whew*)

I thought this was a cute picture of her reaching for the little frog/lizard thing on her jumperoo:


She loves that thing!  It's so funny when she gets jumping she flails about.  Here's a little video for you!



We also read a few books tonight and I think she about summed up how she felt about The Very Hungry Caterpillar when she took it after every page I read and shut it. 


So much for that!
She thoroughly enjoyed Moo, Baa, La La La!, though!  We read it twice and she smiled, babbled, and looked at each page.  :-)  She'll be a reader yet!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny, because Jeremy will only "allow" us to read 2 books to him right now. One is a book that looks like a yellow fish about "Bob the Fish", and the other is "Moo Baa La La La!". He closes all other books, but requests those two over, and over, and over - our whole family has them memorized! Poor Sylvia - when I get tired of reading the same book 9,000 times, I send Jeremy to Sylvie story time! Sounds like Olivia and Jeremy have the same great taste in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's hilarious!!! Maybe I'll have to send Livvie to Sylvie story time, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete