Then, I got this baby home, fed her, changed her, played with her:
Oh, and napped.
I think I tuckered her out, too. Being in the stroller always seems to put her to sleep, but then she chewed on just about everything when we got home:
| She tried to get my foot! |
| ...but got hers instead. ;-) |
Here's a little video of Livvie scooting herself backward, sort of. By the time she gets to the other side of the room, she's usually upset!
She was also doing this fabulous trick where she was up on her hands and toes! In this particular picture, she had scooted herself backward to the couch and couldn't go any further and then was up on her hands and toes, half upset and half surprised, I think.
We read a few books tonight, but this was her favorite. It's a little penguin finger puppet that I was making wiggle all around and all Livvie wanted to do was get that penguin to her mouth!
| 'Don't eat me, Olivia!' |
We did get to Skype with Daddy tonight, but it's just not the same. Come home, Jimmy! We miss you! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment