Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Princess Olivia

In light of my last post, one thing I am not thankful for is the stomach bug.  It has been to visit my house too much in the past month and I am soooo over it!!  You hear me, stomach bug, STAY AWAY.

It seems like Liv is finally back to her normal, floofy, princess-loving self *knocks on wood*... also, I got her to pose, smile, and actually look at me while I took this picture.  Maybe she's not back to normal?  Hahahaha.

Princess Olivia

I think I mentioned that Liv is pretty into princesses right now.  That might be an understatement.  Today she wants me to call her "Cinderella" because she is in love with her new glass slippers.  She was also very concerned that "Prince Daddy" had to go to work today because he won't be able to dance with her until this evening.

Also, I have been dubbed "Queen Mommy" and Duncan was promoted to "King Duncan" so I may have a king.

The reason for our titles?  Well, princes dance with princesses.  Therefore, Daddy must be a prince.  Makes perfect sense to me!  :-)

Some Princess Olivia pictures from the past few months...

A Mommy-made tiara :-)

                                                               Oh those two...



TWO star wands!

Princess Anna (December)

Princess Elsa (Christmas)
 
Having a princess cookie party with all of her little princesses...
Love this one!

So, we've embraced the princess phase here... I took her to see her first movie in the theater, "Cinderella".  I think she liked it, but it was a touch long for her and I was glad there were only a handful of people in the theater when she got wiggly toward the very end.  Her fave part?  When Cinderella danced with the prince.  :-)

Enjoying some popcorn... hehe

Mommy and Liv at the movies!  :-)



I shall leave you with a video of Liv singing "Let It Go"... I'm not sure if the stool is supposed to be North Mountain or what, but she gets pretty into it.  Welcome to my winter.


Until next time!  May you be royal enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment