Just a blog about a stay-at-home momma learning the ropes.
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
11 Months and SUNSHINE!
We are fast approaching Duncan's 1st birthday... um, where did the year go?! My little man is getting so big! Here he is at 11 months old! (I didn't take a tie picture because I plum forgot.)
Also, I should probably post all of the tie pics that I didn't while I wasn't blogging (check back soon!).
Happy 11 Months, Duncan!
This is literally the ONLY picture I have of Duncan "reading". I think I mentioned that he's not big on books. He generally closes them every time you open one and try to read it to him. However, he does like touchy-feely books right now! *digs out all touchy-feely books*
Duncan loves balloons sooooo much. If you are reading this and coming to Duncan's 1st birthday party, please bring a balloon. Hehe. He LOVES them. He may not let go of them, want cake, or to open any sort of other gifts, but hey. ;-)
Ballooooooooon!
He doesn't look happy, but Duncan really does like the stroller! You can see all 4 of his teeth in the second pic! :-)
Mommy/Duncan selfies... he's getting so big. *sniff*
Soooo much fun to mess with him. Hehehe.
Just making some music!
Playing in the car during Liv's dance class this morning...
...and just some other fun pictures! :-D
I had a picture of Liv from last year resting on this bench, so I had her do it again this year!
2015
2014
Playground FUN!
The girliest girl in all the world :-)
Watch out! Crazy driver on the loose! :-)
If you couldn't tell, we have been enjoying the lovely weather lately! Here's hoping that Spring will stick around for a little while before Summer comes in with the sweltering heat.
No comments:
Post a Comment