Hi all! This is going to be another quick post as it is too-late-o'clock and I should already be in bed. I just wanted to share some pictures from our trip to the firehouse today. :-)
 |
| Our whole group of kiddos who went to the firehouse... apparently they wanted to sit arranged by size! :-) |
 |
| Liv and her buddy, James |
 |
| Maybe you'll let me hold your hand? |
 |
| Aww, hugging! :-) |
 |
| After they got hats... |
 |
| Just keep them on! |
 |
| "Momma wear it?" |
 |
| She enjoyed wearing her hat around at home, too. |
I don't think she got too much out of the visit except that we went to a firehouse, we saw fire trucks, and they have benches to climb on...
Oh well! Still a fun morning! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment