Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Hive Day!

I'm going to dub today "Hive Day"!  Ugh, what a long morning we had.  If you can't tell by my naming of the day, Liv was covered with hives today.  Why?  Well, no one really knows.  I thought it might be something to do with the shot she got on Monday, but the doctor didn't think so.  I called the doctor's office, where the nurse promptly scared me into bringing Livvie in to see the doctor... and then after seeing the initial nurse, the doctor never came in to see us.  I opened the door to go check things out, banged it directly into Livvie's face (not on purpose), and when she started screaming, we got the attention of the office.  Haha.  Doh.

So, the doctor things it's something seasonal and unrelated to the shot, so I took my poor baby home to give her some Benedryl and lunch.  We'll see what happens as we continue to go outside everyday!!!

Did that stop us from going jogging tonight?  Nope.

(Cute video will be inserted here once I stop having technical difficulties...)  Click here!  That'll work, but I'm not sure why I can't embed videos anymore... anybody have Blogger or YouTube advice for me?  Gah.

Liv and Daddy sitting on the path

Climbing!

Sitting on the bench with Mommy
Yep, I said jogging.  

I started a couch to 5K training program tonight... so we'll see how that goes.  ;-)  

Oh, and Livvie seemed fine this evening.  No hives to be counted at bath time!  Keep your fingers crossed that today was just some weird fluke.  

1 comment:

  1. Good for you with the jogging! I ran my first 5k in Oct (which seemed impossible when I first started running in Aug), and now have a hilly 10 mile race in 2 weeks. Ahh!! I hope Livvie's hives stay away!

    ReplyDelete