Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Budding Artist?

I love it when Livvie tries to play guitar with Daddy.  :-)  
 


Click here to see a little video of some great harmonica playing, hehehe. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommas out there!  Jimmy and Liv baked me an angel food cake and some delicious breakfast.  I need to get Jimmy to upload the videos he took to my computer... they were pretty darn cute!  Here's a video of us having fun, though.  Enjoy!  :-)

Coolest flowers ever?  I think so!  :-)
I will say that we tried to do a little Mother's Day craft with some buddies last Friday and it was nightmarish!  We painted a flower pot on a piece of paper, hand-over-hand, and that seemed to go well... it's really just the actual touching paint.  You know, like when you do handprints.  Yep. 

So, I attempted to get her to do a handprint flower and instead it turned into a screaming match and a footprint flower.  I still framed it:


Anyway... good news!  I thought that Livvie might never like any sort of art, but it turns out she doesn't mind drawing on her easel (which we picked up at a yard sale for $6).



Cheeeeeeeese!  :-)
Of course, I took a little video...

...and then maybe a few pictures of us.  ;-)




In other news, my friend Tiffany Noone of Little Cuddlebug Photography, did an 18 month photo shoot of us... here's a link to the pictures!  I think I love them all.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment