She's still a girl with her monster... just a different one. :-) Question: do we buy another one? Apparently the monsters are pretty rare and we did stumble upon a few in the search for the blue one... there's a pink one out there, too. Interesting!
Okay, the following are some videos I've been meaning to post. Mainly they are of Livvie playing in her fun way that she does. Love that girl. <3 Enjoy!
Update: Olivia was doing much better today with the hand, foot, mouth disease... it seems like she's just got the rash at this point. She's eating and drinking again, sleeping through the night, and playing like her normal self. Yay! :-)
However, I now know that I've caught it from her. Apparently when a sick, teething baby drools all over you for a few days straight you catch whatever she's got. Yeah... my rash started appearing today. While I'm glad Livvie's didn't seem to be itchy, mine is. Aaaaaah! I'm so ready for it to be out of our house!



No comments:
Post a Comment