Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall is coming...

...and I'm super excited about it!  I love when the weather is a little more crisp, the leaves start changing colors, and you can wear a jacket (but you don't HAVE to).  It was chilly this morning and I enjoyed it!  I also enjoyed putting Olivia in her little jeans and a hoodie.  It's a good look for her, right?  Especially with the hair?  ;-)


Since we were probably still a bit contagious over the past week, we've been taking walks in the afternoons instead of stroller striding in the morning (back to that tomorrow!).  Here are a few pictures:

Blake's Venture Park

My fantastic view when we go on walks... :-)

Sweaty momma.

Ma & Pa Trail (Annie's Playground side)


After our walk today, I took Olivia on the swings.  She was mostly loving it, but not loving when I'd stop to take a picture.  ;-)



Momma's friend, Mary, gave Livvie some great toys that have been sitting in the car for a few days now.  Every time we go out there, she starts reaching for them and trying to play with them from her carseat... so I figured it was time to stop torturing her and at least bring this one inside.  Hehe.

She likes it!

Thinking about where to put all the blue shapes...

'Eh, I'll just take all of the shapes...'  :-)

Chewing on the heart shape.  <3

She kinda needs a haircut, huh?  I think the time is approaching...

One more video... look at her new trick!  :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment