Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sniffle-saurus in the House...

Well, we are feeling mostly better... except for a baby who woke up kinda sniffly today.  Poor girl.  It has been really chilly this week and our morning walks have been brisk.  Brisk, but good.  I'm excited for fall weather.  :-)

In the spirit of the new season, I started a little project for Livvie today... an owl hat! 




I think she had fun chewing on the yarn... there are little bits of Olivia slobber mixed in thus far.


'Gimme that, momma!'

All tangled up!  :-)
So far, I have no idea if I'll be successful... I'm terrible at reading crochet patterns.  I do much better when someone shows me the stitches and such.  I figure if I need to see a stitch on youtube, it's gotta be out there, right?  Wish me luck! 

Enjoying the dinosaur book... well, the taste of it.
The next few videos are of Olivia looking at her little family book, cruising around and almost taking some steps on her own (she's so cautious!), and just being a little cutie.  :-)

 
 
 
Olivia took a few tiny shaky steps today... one here, one there, so I'm not sure if they can officially be counted as her first steps.  However, I think they are coming soon!  She's getting more and more bold with how she moves around everywhere and has been standing on her own more and more.  So exciting!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment