I realized this morning that this might be why her sleep schedule has been kind of off lately. I know with crawling, she had a rough schedule for a little while and I think the same is happening again with walking. She has not been napping well this week and has been up reeeeeeally early in the morning. Yuck. She just wants to stand in her crib the whole time! Silly girl. :-)
We're so excited to see her on the move... but I'm sure that will only last for a little while. Then, reality will set in and so will the exhaustion of following this fast baby around.
I have a few videos of her doing some standing, but I don't think I caught too much of her walking today. I'll work on more video as she gets better.
I did catch her giving a high five in this video! She's been doing that all afternoon, too. Olivia is full of tricks now! Love. <3
As you can see, I had Olivia try on her new owl hat today! What do you think? I was really pleased with how it looks/fit, despite my inability to follow a pattern correctly. Hehe.
| Owl hat! |
| Standing baby! ...and a little bit of a toy explosion. Don't mind the mess. ;-) |
In other news, Olivia has another top tooth coming in... it looks like it's already cut through her gums, too. It's not the other one in the front, but the one next to that on the opposite side. She is getting her teeth in a weird order! I wouldn't be surprised if the other 2 top teeth come in soon, too. You can kind of see ridges in her mouth where they will be coming in...
...but what about her bottom teeth?!
I will eventually get a picture of her little teeth, but you can't see them when she smiles yet and she won't let me in that mouth easily. I usually have to tickle her! :-)
A few more pictures... these were taken at a Stroller Strides Fall photo shoot yesterday!

She's so pretty! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment