Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I really shouldn't wait so long between posts!  Then I feel like I have to catch up.  Livvie's eating apple now... and also getting it all over her little face.  On another note, zucchini is no longer on the menu.  She keeps spitting it out/up like crazy! 

"I just ate apple and I think I like it!"
We have such a happy baby.  :-)  Except for when she's sick, which has been all too often lately.  She had a fever with her 6 month shots and I raced home from work one day to pick her up and then she just napped and smiled all day at me.  I think she just wanted Mommy home with her.  Hehe.  I love that little smile to pieces.  She's absolutely amazing and is growing so much every day.   I could watch her for hours...


Enjoying her dinosaur book :-)
So, it was also Mother's Day last Sunday... it has a whole new meaning now.  Obviously.  It was kind of nice though, mainly because there was an awesome reason to celebrate it.  See below:

Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?

Livvie made this at daycare <3

Livvie and Jimmy got me flowers, made me a breakfast of bacon (haha), and the awesome card below.  I couldn't ask for a better daughter or husband.  I love you both!  <3 <3 <3





The jellyfish are Livvie and Jimmy's handprints and the flounder is painted with Livvie feet!  :-)  So creative!  The flounder even has little footprint scales... hehe. 

On another note, I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!  (If you're a momma, anyway...) 

Me and my mom :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment