Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deep Creek Lake

Oh boy, are you in for a treat!  I took roughly a bazillion pictures this past weekend with our new little Kodak Playsport (Thank you Selina and Micah!)... I say it's new because we may have just opened it.  It's pretty awesome, though.  ;-) 

We went to Deep Creek Lake for Memorial Day and took Olivia swimming for the first time in the cold, cold lake!  (Thank you Suzanne for the cute, cute baby outfit!) 

Ready for swimming!

Pre-swimming bottle... and toe-hold.

That reminds me!  Livvie discovered how to suck on her toes on Saturday!  It's pretty much adorable.  She'll just reach down, grab her tootsies, and shove them right in her mouth!  Hehe.

Getting ready...

Oh my gosh!  Such a cold, cold lake!  Brrr....


Nothing but big smiles, little kicks, and kisses from everyone.  I love this picture of Jimmy and Olivia.  <3


Mommy got some good baby snuggles, too!

Drying off in the sunshine!  ...oh, and figuring out how to chew on the new sunglasses.  :-)

Grandma Joyce and Livvie!

Zonked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment