Here's what the cutie baby is up to this week. Basically, she's sitting up now in a wobbly state most of the time. She's starting to be able to straighten herself out and balance more and more each day, which is kind of fascinating to watch! Today I had the bright idea to put her in the boppy. Duh! Can you tell I'm a total newbie at this?
| No worries though, this is what Jimmy wanted to do with the boppy. ;-) |
Livvie sat in it all peacefully for quite a while! I just put a bunch of toys in front of her and she started exploring them. She particularly enjoyed her "taggie" blanket today. She was getting her little fingers twisted around the tags, chewing on the soft part of the blanket, and loving every minute of it. All 20 of them. I swear she sat there for 20 minutes chewing on the thing! Perfectly content, too!
Hopefully sometime this week I'll get a chance to upload some more video clips that I took this weekend. You'll have to check back for them, though. Here's one! :-)
She's also discovered herself in the mirror. Livvie would look at herself before, but not really interact with the baby in there! :-) Now she'll smile, coo, and try to touch the "other baby". Super cute!
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment