Thursday, January 3, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  :-)



We had a little photo shoot with my dad maybe two weeks before Christmas and he got some great pictures.  Hopefully he'll send me the rest so I can post them!  ;-) 

This was one he took on Christmas day at G-ma Shirley's.  Livvie has a chewy necklace from Aunt Selina in her mouth.  I'd say she likes it. 


Is it a reindeer?  Is it a bear?  You decide.  I initially intended for it to be a reindeer, hence the red nose... but the pipe cleaner antlers didn't look right, so I ditched them.  Hello bear!  Haha.  If you ask Livvie what a reindeer bear says, she'll roar at you. 


Second Christmas took place at Great Gramma and Grampa Maley's house in WV this past weekend.  Liv attempted to fight her naps on both the to and from trips... she was successful on the way home and soooo tired.  Travelling is just not as easy as it used to be.  She was a good girl despite her lack of sleep and we had a rousing game of peekaboo.  *See video below!

 
 
 
WV got some serious Christmas snow this year... so we had to take Liv out in her new little sled from Gramma Joyce and Grampa Ed.  I'm not sure she knew what to think of it at first!  Unfortunately, we are still battling a cold that I think she caught from being outside so long.  What fun we had!
 
 
Liv with Cousin Aunt Megan

Cousin Aunt Kimberly pulling Livvie

Liv and Momma decked out for the snow!  (Daddy building the beginnings of a snowman in the background there...)

I got some serious exercise lugging this baby around!  It was hot and sweaty in there after a few circles in the yard!

Looking great in their owl hats!
Aunt Selina teaching Livvie about snowballs :-)
 

'What's Daddy doing?'

After the faceplant in the snow... not so bad!
 
Rolling the snowball bigger...

Micah and Uncle Nick join in...
 
That's one heavy snowball!
 

Snowbaby!

Uh oh.  Maley plotting.  How do we get the second snowball onto the first?
Grampa Ed giving a snowy ride!
 

Watching the crazy Maley plotting...

Hehe.

Plotting continues...

Uh oh... Grampa's getting the ladder...

Aunt Selina thinks we should just make a stegosaurus (Momma, Megan, and Kimberly agree!)

Just shake your head.
 
Daddy and Livvie!  :-)

Queen of the snowman!

Snowball!
 
We had a lot of fun playing in the snow!  What a nice weekend.  :-) 
 
Hopefully you are having as nice a New Year as we are so far... seeya soon!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment