| 'I need a snack!' |
After her first haircut, Marci gave Liv her very first lollipop... I think she enjoyed it a little bit. Hehe. :-) How cute is she?!
We also had a playdate this morning and got to see Santa! Here we are ready to roll...
I love this video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Santa pictures to come... another girl took a few of me, Liv, and Santa with her camera. I'll post them when she sends them to me. Livvie was not exactly thrilled with Santa up close. Across the room he was just fine, though! ...and she liked his bell! He put his bell down on a table and she ran over and started ringing it.
When I say 'ran', I do mean 'ran'. She is getting faster and faster all the time! Poor us! We are going to have to keep up! :-)
Here are the Santa pics!
Not a fan. At least we didn't try to get a mall Santa pic. Maybe next year will be better! ;-)






No comments:
Post a Comment