Well, she loved the furry rocking horse shaped like a bear, the log she could climb into, the magnetic gear wall, the giant lego blocks, the ice cream cones in the little kitchen, the pile of strawberries in the grocery store section, the giant box of musical instruments, the super cushy pillows to lounge on while reading books... you get the picture. I highly recommend it.
I really wish I had gotten her picture on the bear rocker. She kept snuggling it because it was super furry and she growled at it every time she ran back to see it. :-)
Ah well, next time.
I did take a few pictures of her having fun with her dinosaur scooter thing. Not really sure what exactly to call it! After the bear, I think she wanted to ride it even more today. I didn't get any pictures of her riding it because she's still a little short for it and I have to hold her up there! I did get her taking it for a walk...
![]() |
| 'Just walking my dinosaur...' |
![]() |
| 'Man, I wish I could sit on this dinosaur...' (She's sitting on her drum instead :-)) |
Here are some not-so-great pictures from when Jimmy and I took her to That Bouncy Place on Monday:
I know this place sounds like it could be a lot of fun... but I really have nothing good to say about it. There was a baby bounce (where we were) that was supposed to be for kids 3 and under. We spent most of the time trying to keep Liv out of the way of older kids as they bounced in over the sides, flung balls at each other, and almost shoved her out of the way at one point. Another parent with a 10 month old went to complain and nothing was done about the kids flying in and out. It was just super unsafe.
On the other hand, it seems like a GREAT place for a birthday party or something if you're an older kid. My kid will follow the rules, though. Got that, Liv?
![]() |
| Balls! |
![]() |
| 'Hmm... how do I get out of here?' |
Lounging baby!
So, at the point where Liv almost got trampled by a group of older kids (ahhh!), I decided we were leaving. Forget the $8 we spent, we'll just tell everyone how unsafe it is! Bleck!
We decided to go to Annie's Playground before going home... despite the cold. Oh, and it was cold. We did get some good playtime in, though.
![]() |
| Me and my Livvie love! <3 |
![]() |
| Having a blast on the slide! :-) |














No comments:
Post a Comment