...and she needs a haircut pretty badly. She looks a little disheveled most of the time because she refuses to keep those barrettes in now. Instead, she likes to pull them out and hand them to you to put back in... everything has become a little game lately. Hehe.
I also made this girl another hat... snowgirl! You can't really tell in these pictures, but the white was two different shades of white (who knew there was more than one shade) and I ended up redoing the bottom part (which is now a little too big for her). It might fit her in a few months, haha... or maybe next year? Weird how yarn works.
![]() |
| Pretty snowgirl! |
Look at this shaggy-haired girl!!!
| 'I love my new boots, thanks Gramma Joyce!' |
We made our choice, Gramma Joyce! Hehe, the boots fit okay and she can at least walk in them... and if nothing else, she'll grow into them! Liv might love them though. Here's a cute video:
She claps! She points! She waves! She can imitate more and more sounds... we've been saying "Da" and "Ma" lots, woofing, roaring, and sort of shaking her head when we say "No, not safe". Livvie can sign for more and milk, but rarely chooses to do so. She's a tad stubborn. She can find (and beep) just about anyone's nose, including most of her stuffed animals. She also is able to follow directions like "Go get the ball, cup, armadillo, etc.", "Give me a hug", or "Let's go upstairs and brush our teeth". It's amazing how much she's taking in... a little sponge, I tell you! She just understands so much already. I love when she dances with her head and stomps her feet... and she is purely fascinated by our Christmas tree. She grins from ear to ear when I plug it in in the morning and she points at it every once in a while and squeals when you say "tree!"
According to this milestone chart, it looks like Liv is ahead in some areas and still working on others... good stuff! :-)
Hehe, look at that little girl! She's the best! :-D





No comments:
Post a Comment