Friday, November 30, 2012

November in a Nutshell :-)

Omg.  I am feeling totally overwhelmed by this blog right now.  I know, I know, if I posted more often it wouldn't get to the point where I have so many pictures to blog!  I feel like November has been kind of busy...

Busy teething...


Busy wearing our outfit that matches our babydoll (thanks Aunt Donna!)  :-)

Busy playing/being-scared-of our Princess Adventure Hut...

 ...and lounging in it (thanks Suzanne!)

Busy snuggling in the "magic blanket" made by Momma...

Busy flying with Daddy... and apparently eating dinosaurs...

Busy playing at the playground...

...and always looking for mulch...

 Busy Just Dancing...

Busy voting...

Busy hiking...

Busy lounging in her awesome new chair (thanks Davidson family!)  :-)

Busy reading and getting excited about Christmas!!!

Busy travelling to Club Fidotta for Thanksgiving...

Apparently we crammed a whole lot of stuff into November.  It was a good month and I'm sorry I didn't post more updates and pictures.  I will try to make up for my lack of blogging in December, though I can already tell you it's going to be another busy month. 

I will however add some videos below for your enjoyment...



 
 








 
 

Like I said... uh, November in a nutshell.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment