Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Olivia!!!

Next up, Livvie's birthday!!!  I can't believe my baby *ahem* toddler is 1!  This year went by so quickly.  I'm so glad we were blessed with such a wonderful little girl.  She's truly amazing (yes, I know I've said it before...).  It's true. 


What a little smartie pants.  She knows words like walrus, armadillo, and dinosaur.  She can roar on command.  She has absolutely no interest in bunnies or clapping whatsoever.  If she sees a doggie, she'll woof at it.  Her favorite books are "Moo, Baa, La la la" and "Five Little Pumpkins".  She loves black olives, black beans, cheese, and blueberries.  We think her favorite color is blue because of the lost blue monster (and her new one!).  She has 6 little teeth, the bottom 2 are finally in!  She is super-focused on walking, climbing, and anything gross/fine motor-oriented.  She's afraid of automatic windows, the vacuum, hair dryers and anything else that is surprising or makes loud noises unexpectedly.  She loves technology: TV, cell phones, the radio, Mommy's kindle, Grandpa Bear's IPad, etc.  She loves when puppets tickle her, especially her feet.  She loves playing peekaboo and being dropped, swirled, or thrown (safely of course) by Daddy.  She dances by waggling her head back and forth, especially when you wash her hands.  She loves looking at herself in pictures and the mirror.  The list could go on and on...

Livviesaurus... we love you.

There were a LOT of pictures taken of her birthday party... I am not posting nearly all of them.  Here are a few that I thought were particularly cute:

The cake I made!





Livvie, leaving with her new blue monster.  :-)

Monster, made by Jimmy.  :-)  (I'm so proud of him!)
Like I said, not nearly all the pictures we took.  Hehe.  Just a taster for now... I may add more to this post later.  You'll just have to check back! 

Here's hoping for many, many, many more years that were as fun and full of love as this one was.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment