Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Blue Monster!

Despite my hopes that Olivia would find one of the many little lovey blankets, stuffed animals, etc. cute and to her liking... she has chosen to carry around this little stuffed monster with her wherever she goes.  I'd say that the cow is a close second as her favorite.  See picture below:
 

I think I've posted that picture before, but I just want to give you an idea of how much she loves this monster.  There's even a green one, but she doesn't like him at all.  Just the blue one. 
 
 
This is how she usually carries him around...
 
That happens to be a walrus, I know... but the monster must not have been around at the time or I guarantee he would have been in her mouth instead.  She's pretty clever to carry them around like that, haha.  Our little puppy!

Anyway, this is a video of the monster feeding Olivia some zucchini.  If you've been following the blog at all, you know that Livvie decided a while ago that she didn't like zucchini.  She tasted it again the other day and wasn't too keen on it until this!  :-)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment