Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy 9 Month Birthday!

Holy moly, this baby was hard to photograph this morning!  I'm glad it's Saturday and Jimmy was home to help get her attention... plus, we did it first thing so she was pretty happy.  :-)  This picture was our favorite, but it took total trickery to get it!  Hehe.


Olivia, you are amazing!  I can't believe that a month ago you couldn't even sit up by yourself.  Now you're crawling, pulling yourself up to standing on just about everything, and even doing a little crusing around on the sofas (and Mommy and Daddy).  You are everywhere and into everything!  You are a happy baby, except when we think your teeth might be coming in, and we love how you shake everything you can get your hands on.  You are the best!  :-)

Here are some other pictures I took this morning for your enjoyment...










 

Livvie playing with Shlevnik, my Russian cow.

Daddy serenading on guitar... not sure what song, but at one point he did play some 'Old MacDonald'.


Happy 9 Month Birthday, Livvie!  We love you!!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment