Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reading!

Livvie has been on a book kick lately... mainly she likes to chew on them and sometimes flip the pages.  I can't help but smile and be a little happy that she's at least showing some interest.  :-)


Her favorite!  Moo, Baa, La La La! by Sandra Boynton :-)
We got Livvie a little walker thing because she's been climbing up on everything and crusing around on the couches.  We figured we could either wait until her birthday (when she might not be interested in it anymore) or just get it now when it can help her learn to walk.  It has a little keyboard and cell phone on it, too.  We were kinda hoping that would make some of the appeal of our cell phones go away... haha.  So far she seems to like it, but it's a little fast for her.  She'll get there!  :-)
 

 
I really need to get a video of her "high-stepping" walk.  It's pretty darn cute! 
 
Here's another video, just for fun...
 
 

I have another video that I'll put HERE as soon as I upload it from my video camera.  See, it's a little bit overwhelming having too many things that can take pictures and video (video camera, phone, regular camera, and waterproof video camera).  It basically means that I have them scattered around and just grab whatever's handy to capture baby cuteness... which is a little tricky when I try to collect everything to blog! 

Until next time... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment