Just a blog about a stay-at-home momma learning the ropes.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Zucchini and Nature
This morning I cooked up some zucchini for Olivia... it was a hit! :-)
"What are you feeding me, Mom?"
"Hey, I think I like it!"
Zucchini face! ;-)
We thought it was supposed to be all cold and rainy today. Instead, it was actually warm and sunny! We decided to go on a little adventure to Harford Glen and go exploring/hiking. Here are some pictures from our trip:
Daddy and Livvie seeing some nature!
Otter!
Within the first five minutes of getting there, we saw an otter, two frogs, and a snake (eesh!). Once I saw the snake, I was a little less excited to be there... though Jimmy actually seemed more excited (if that's possible!). We also saw a zillion tadpoles and some GIANT geese.
Below is a video of Jimmy trying to catch one of the frogs we saw. I'm not sure what his plan was if he actually caught the frog...
Frog, before he hopped away...
Lilypads...
"Nature Alissa"
Cutie baby foot...
Peekaboo to the sleepy baby! :-)
Olivia had quite a good snooze as we wandered all around. I was a little jealous that I couldn't be carried and snooze while seeing nature. Haha. She's got the life!
Below is one more video... I took it this afternoon. You can really see how strong this baby is getting! She's so good at pushing herself up on her arms now and she can push herself around and round in a circle. Yay! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment