Monday, April 2, 2012

Yay for Spring Break!

Happy Spring Break (to those who are lucky like me)!  :-)

I'm pretty excited to just be at home with Olivia this week.  I can sort of sleep in... try to get some things done... and most importantly, love on my baby.  I miss her when I'm working!  Though, there are definitely some benefits to having her go to daycare.  There's all that social/emotional stuff, activities they do that I would never think of, etc... but there's also the fact that I haven't changed a really messy diaper in a while because she tends to have her little blowouts at daycare.  ;-)  Good girl.  Hehe. 

Anyway, I think I tired the poor girl out today trying to catch her on video rolling over (belly to back).  Here are a few clips:



It's amazing I caught that at all!  I think I took like 6 videos and each time she would roll right as I put the camera down.  It's like she was doing it on purpose!!! 



"I've had enough, Mom!"
Hehe, by the way, I know it's April and that's an outfit that definitely has some clovers on it... but we're in the midst of changing over to 3-6 month clothes... more toward the 6 month end.  There's a definite growth spurt happening.  That dress is actually 9 months!  (Thank you Aunt Dawn!)  :-) 

All of the baby clothing makes me wonder why everything is cut differently.  It's confusing when you've got 0-3 month clothes that fit and also 9 month clothes that fit!  Ugh, my brain swirls with the lack of a universal size, baby clothes makers! 

I guess that also tends to be true with regular clothes, huh?  You know, for people who aren't babies?

Enough ranting... I'll leave you with a picture of Jimmy playing Skyrim.  :-)

"When do I get to play Skyrim?"

No comments:

Post a Comment