Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Little Bunny :-)

Boy the time goes fast.  I keep meaning to post and then not having time... it's like I'm busy or something.  Ugh.  The following are some I-think-I-have-the-cutest-baby-in-the-whole-wide-world pictures.  Can you blame me?

My little snugglebunny.  :-)

Rock star!  Thanks for the shades, Auntie Danyelle!  :-)

Trying out my new Ergo carrier... LOVE.

I was love love loving Spring Break.  It was quite sad to go back to school and leave Livvie at daycare again.  :-(  It has not been easy to find any sort of balance between work and home... any suggestions? 

Let's just say I'm very much looking forward to summer break.  *sigh*

Now for some Easter pictures:


We of course prepared for Easter by dressing Olivia in a bunny hat... oh, and reading to her about dinosaurs.  ;-)  (She'll probably dislike both bunnies and dinosaurs!)


We spent a lovely weekend at the Maley G-parents house.  This is how Olivia prepared to sleep through church.  A little bottle snack.  Yep, she mostly slept through church.  It was a little dicey toward the end, but she made it!

Bottle snack!
After church, we had to get some big floofy dress pictures... I didn't buy that big floofy dress for chewing purposes alone.  Although, that's mostly what she did with the dress.  It was super soggy in only a few hours.

Livvie with Aunt Selina :-)

Livvie with Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Ed :-)

Livvie with her Great-Grandparents (The Maleys!)

Group shot... I'm holding Livvie's hand to attempt to prevent her from chewing on the dress...

...to no avail.
She may be teething a little bit.  Or just exploring.  I hear both things cause babies to put everything in their mouths.  It's no wonder they are like little puzzles. 


*whew* No more floofy dress.  Livvie hanging out with Daddy.  :-)

Check this out... apparently Olivia LOVES rice cereal when fed by Cousin-Aunt Megan.  :-)

Sleepy baby and her little Easter bunny from Mommy and Daddy.

...and for perhaps my favorite picture from the day...

Taken by Cousin-Aunt Megan ;-)
I hope you had a nice Easter, too!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment