...to all the dads I know out there, especially my dad (Grandpa Bear), my father in law (Grandpa Ed), and this guy right here:
 |
| My loves. <3 |
We spent part of the weekend at the "ribber house" and part of it at home, just enjoying each other (and overwhelming Daddy with projects)... Sorry Jimmy! I heart you. We both do. Just remember that! :-)
Swimming at the ribber *ahem* river:
 |
| "Here you go"... wet sand from a baby, priceless. |
She sure loves her Daddy. Who can blame her? They have a lot in common! Swimming...
 |
| Fixing things... |
 |
| Doing math... |
...even exploring! I set Liv to the task of putting tiny rocks in a bucket. She probably could have spent a whole day out in the backyard looking for rocks. Seriously. A whole day.
 |
| "Bucket up the steps?" |
 |
| She likes looking for sticks, too. |
 |
| Take a break! Time to climb in the tunnel! |
 |
| "Biiiiig muscles!" |
 |
| I know, I know... did you really need to see Livvie collecting rocks from every angle? Probably not. |
Why did we collect rocks?
To make this!
 |
| Because he does. |
We love you, Honey Jimmy! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment