Saturday, March 24, 2012

Reading and Jumperoo-ing!

I have been trying to read an entire book to Olivia since oh, the first week maybe?  I know, it's ambitious.  All the books say that reading to babies is good!  They hear and get to know your voice and the fluency and rhythm that comes with reading a book.  This is pretty much the first time she's actually looked interested at all.  Maybe she really will like dinosaurs?  (Jimmy can hope!)






Don't get me wrong, I've been reading this baby tons of books!  Despite the squirminess and unwillingness to even look in the direction of a book.  ;-)  Maybe this is the beginning of some interest, though.  I can hope! 

Grandma Joyce let us borrow the awesome jumperoo she got for Livviebabe... how adorable is she in this picture?

Is that a smile I caught on camera?  Why yes, yes it is!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment