Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Bellies and Rice Cereal

The baby belly is the key!  Livvie laughed at me tonight!  :-D

I was changing her for bed and gave her raspberries on her belly and she started straight up giggling!  Oh, it was the best sound ever.  I love that baby!  (I know, I know, I say that a lot... but it's so true!)  So, I kept giving her raspberries on her belly and she kept giggling and laughing and it was fantastic.  Then she started rubbing her eyes, so I finished changing her and put her in her crib.  She was out in like 2 minutes.  Maybe not even that long. 

Such a good baby!

Hehe.  So, we took Livvie for her 4 month doctor appointment the other day where we found out that she is 13 lbs 13 oz.  Here's how she's grown so far:

1 month - 9 lbs 9 oz
2 months - 11 lbs 11 oz
4 months - 13 lbs 13 oz

I kid you not.  Isn't that strange? 

Anyway, the doctor said everything seems good and we can start giving Olivia rice cereal anytime.  So, we bought some the other day and thought we'd give it a try just to see what she thought of it. 

"You want me to eat what?"
That face just about sums it up.   Aw, but here daddy got a picture of a smile!


She tasted it, but I don't think she was all that interested yet.  She scrunched up her little nose and spit it out pretty much right away.  We'll try again in a few days, perhaps.  :-)

I'm still working on trying to figure out how to upload video. It would be great if I could post the one we took of her attempting rice cereal! (Haha! I figured it out! Soooooo excited to share this one... Enjoy!)  :-)



Omg, I can't help but giggle when I see that!  Pretty great, huh?

We took Livvie up to Long Island this weekend to introduce her to the Club Fidotta gang!  Here are a few cute pictures:

Chewing on her yummy bunny from Aunty V!

Chillin' with Uncle Dennis :-)

Aw... so sleepy...

"Where's my pasta?"

Hopefully we'll be able to get back up there again before next Thanksgiving!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment