Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sooooooooo Many Pictures...

Week 7... and we are still doing well!  Duncan is growing!  He seems bigger this week all of the sudden, so I'm sure there are some growth spurts happening.  Livvie is lovely and also growing, with the occasional tantrum here and there (in part due to her age, and I'm sure a little due to new brother).  I'm feeling good, too.  Officially started back with my Stroller Strides group last week and made it there on time every morning!  I can't say the same this week so far, but we've gotten out every day.  

There's something to be said for that.  

Jimmy?  Well, he's good... except for the giant thorn he got stuck in his foot over the weekend.  He's all fixed up now.  :-)

Picture time!

One month old!  (The sign is on his tie... and Bronty will appear each month!)  :-)

Duncan James - 9 lbs 5 oz

Tutus, wings, shoes... it's what we do now...



My smushy-faces.


The first weekend we spent at the river this year was also the first time Liv got a nice little sunburn... she had an absolute blast going kayaking, building a sand city (complete with flagpoles), swimming, and floating on the big raft with Daddy and Cousin-Aunt Megan.  :-)




 





"Where's my pillow?"  (Referring to the little pillow on the top of her life jacket!)

The following day was Father's Day... and I may have gotten my loves the cutest thing ever.  Matching shirts.  Yep.  We've become that family?  Duncansaurus, Livviesaurus, and Daddysaurus!




Mommy and kiddo selfie...
 
My lovebugs!  (Duncan looks so concerned!)

Liv and her little boyfriend, Jamesy ;-)
 
Toes free!!!
 
First ever mall ride!


Riding rides at the mall... who remembers that?  I think Livvie enjoyed it just as much as I remember enjoying it when I was little.  :-)

Livvie's second haircut... such long hair!

Love her face.  :-)

...and his.  ;-)

...and these guys!  :-)  Building a ditch at the lake!

Duncan's first mustache... thanks Selina and Micah!  :-)

Livvie slothin' at the playground!  :-)
 


I hope this summer continues to be full of awesome baby smiles, playground fun, family time, and hey, maybe even a little sleep.  :-)

Okay, let's be honest, I'm hoping for lots of sleep.  Lots of sleep and a margarita here and there should do it.  Hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment