Well, December was full of hat-making, snow days, Stroller Strides, playdates with friends, a tad too much baking, and getting ready for Christmas! I hope yours was as busy and fun as ours was... though maybe a little less busy would be nice. :-)
I am officially the "Playdate Captain" for SS, which basically means I get to plan crafty playdates for little munchkins. Once a teacher, always a teacher (or so they say...). Right now, I'm just enjoying my days spent with ONE little Maley... soon enough there will be number TWO. Yikes!
As far as Baby #2 goes, I will be 24 weeks tomorrow and I'm currently feeling pretty good (despite how long 16 more weeks sounds). I've been super tired lately and we've been working on getting Baby BOY Maley's nursery ready and Liv's "Big Girl" room all set up. Pictures to come.
In the meantime, feast your eyes on this little love...
 |
| Playing in the ball pit at My Gym |
 |
| Going for a ride! Livvie LOVES this kind of stuff. |
 |
| Listening intently to a book with Miss Jackie and some friends at SS |
 |
| Livvie's first fat lip. Poor baby fell down the steps while Daddy was away for work. Figures! (She's better and back to normal now... this was at least a month ago!) |
 |
| Why is there a tree in the car? |
 |
| Daddy's good helper! |
 |
| Watching 'Tangled'... she has a newfound obsession. Obsession. |
 |
Okay, so she's part watching it and part helping me crochet. ;-) |
 |
| Cutie baking in her kitchen... in my kitchen... |
 |
| "Getting all snuggled!" |
 |
| This chickadee LOVES helping me cook! Making Uncle Dennis' eggplant parm! |
 |
| Decorating Christmas cookies at Grandma's house! |
 |
| Loving every minute :-) |
 |
| "Aunt Selina!!!!" Livvie's bestie at Christmas! |
 |
| Using her pink pillow and reading a dinosaur book. 'Bout right. |
 |
| Her bunny house! |
I didn't take so many pictures at Christmas. We actually took a few videos with our actual video camera, but that's about it!
So, I was hoping that Livvie would actually really like this bunny house... and it turns out, she loves it! Within minutes of getting it all set up, she had the baby in the bed, snuggled up. The mama bunny, of course, went in to check on the baby when she started crying... and I think every little creature has now been up and down the steps a million times. Hopefully this is something she'll be able to use for years!
 |
A birthday party at Jump On It! with some of her buddies :-) (...and a few we don't know at all!) |
Like I said, we were extremely busy in December. It was fun and exhausting all at once! I'm enjoying that January has been more relaxing, though there have been quite a few snow days recently, which leaves us inside more than any of us would like. Here's hoping we get out a little tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment