Just a blog about a stay-at-home momma learning the ropes.
Friday, October 18, 2013
When Did Life Get So Busy?
We are again well into another month and while I would normally say I fail at posting... instead, I'm just going to say that life is busy. It's true!
Most days, Liv and I are up early and off to Stroller Strides, where momma gets a good workout and Liv gets to see her best buddies. Some days we run until we're ragged on the playground, other days we run errands after class, and some days we have super fun playdates!
Then, we usually make it home in time for lunch, reading time, and nap... and we do things around the house in the afternoon. Sometimes momma's busy crochet business, sometimes building forts and towers, sometimes painting, sometimes more playground... and sometimes a little TV watching. Liv's current faves are "Make Way for Noddy", "Bob the Builder", and "The Chica Show".
I absolutely can't believe that Liv is going to be 2 in less than a month! I love her more and more every day and she's amazing! :-)
Here are some more September pictures...
Livvie's first ride ever!
First ride with daddy!
First ride with Grandpa Bear!
Cutie dinosaur!
Mommy & Livvie selfies... hehe...
Sidewalk chalk fun!!!
PIGTAILS!
My lovely little pigtail girl... hehe...
Flying? Planking? What do you think?
The best way to ride. :-)
Climbing all by herself! She's soooo good!
Peek!
Snuggle time with momma!
Who needs a stroller when you can run all the way to the playground?
Making her bunny jump the cracks in the sidewalk!
This is just a good video... hehe, a bit of our nighttime routine. :-)
I'll update again soon... most likely with some October pics, Halloween updates, etc. It feels good to put these photos and videos on here and at least fill everyone in on little bits of our lives. Love to all! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment