Where's my happy girl? I think somebody snatched her and replaced her with a whiny little toddler! Haha! These are a few pictures from the past week or so... she's either exhausted, playing, or being ornery in these photos. It's a good thing she's cute. ;-)
 |
| Exhausted because she didn't want to take a nap at the "ribber" house. |
 |
| LOOK AT HOW OLD SHE LOOKS! Crazy. |
 |
| Eye rub. |
 |
| Yep, exhausted. |
 |
We had a visit with Mrs. Blandon. :-) Thank you for the pretty headband! (...and bows and book!) |
Okay, so I did manage to catch some serious cuteness going on outside. I was inside behind a screen, hence the weirdness to the pictures! We got a bubble lawn mower at a yard sale for a buck and it wasn't working, so Liv was showing Daddy how to fix it. :-)
 |
| Hugging the screwdriver. |
 |
| Proud Daddy moment. <3 |
Take a look at Liv's book choices last August and this August! Clearly she's advanced. ;-)
 |
| Then and Now |
Liv generally knows to leave "Mommy's books" on the shelf, but lately she's been obsessing with the Tolkien books (I think because they are a boxed set). She'll bring it over, ask you to read it, and then run away after you read a sentence or two. Silly goose.
*Also, please note the BLUE toenails that she asked for. I really wish you could see the other foot in this picture... they are RED. If you see Miss Olivia in the next week or so, ask her what color her toenails are and she surely will tell you (she asked for them to be that way!).
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment