Just a blog about a stay-at-home momma learning the ropes.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Livvie's Language Explosion
Well hi there!
We are getting settled into our lovely house and I'm even more psyched about it now that I know our front tree looks like this:
It's particularly great because they took all of the trees away from the condo and we had a cherry blossom tree right in front of Liv's window there. Quite fitting to see those awesome pink flowers outside of Liv's window again! :-) Love.
So, April has been the month of Livvie's language explosion. She repeats EVERYTHING now. Be careful what you say around her! It's amazing how much she talks and how it came as if from nowhere... she's so smart! I can't even list all of the words she knows at this point, it's ridiculous. Liv knows most of her letters, colors, and shapes, as well.
...but the best thing that she can say now is "I love you!" :-D
Since it's again been a while since I've posted, I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures for your enjoyment. :-)
Livvie's picnic table!
Lounging in the sunlight with her "O"
Riding Clifford at the playground
Slide!
Climbing with Daddy!
Sooooo good at climbing...
Cutie!
Daddy hug!
Sitting with Daddy. "Daddy, sit!"
Sitting on the steps... they were forbidden at the condo!
Busy little bee!
We spent part of today outside with some sidewalk chalk that Liv got for Easter... the eggs rolled quite well down the driveway! ...and for some reason all she wanted to do was sit everywhere I drew with chalk... black pants were not the best choice.
Can we go outside? ;-)
These two videos are from the playground by our house today. Liv is such a nature girl. She likes digging for mulch, worms, rocks, buds, flowers, etc. It's all good!
No comments:
Post a Comment