Friday, March 1, 2013

Pigtails, Yogurt, and Containers!

Happy March!  I know, it's come down to about one post a month.  I really need to get on this!  I mean, it's not like I've been busy chasing a toddler around or anything.

Right.

So, the last time I posted was actually on the day of Liv's 15 month doctor's appointment.  A few days after that, the fun stomach sickness began!  *note sarcasm*  She was throwing up only at night for about a week and then it switched to the other end and has been having that fun ever since.  Today has been the first day that Liv has actually seemed back to normal... so I'm hoping we're on the mend.  I've had enough of all of this fun.

So, sorry for not posting.  February has been exhausting!

Here are some highlights in pictures.  Liv likes to be IN everything!  :-)

Baby in a wagon!


Her own ball pit!
 
Ball pit at My Gym... 'Have a red ball, Momma!'


Hehe, I love her little feet sticking up.  She was all kinds of stuck in the ball pit and loving every minute of it.  :-)



Disheveled baby in at tupperware bowl... she somehow figured out that she could sit in it.  
Baby in a box!  

PIGTAILS!!!!!!!!


Aw, I can't wait until she has enough hair to braid and do all kinds of fun things with!  So exciting for Momma!

Yogurt Fun!  :-)





Using a spoon is fun and messy!

Lounging on Daddy :-)
Loving on Momma and Snuffy... :-)
Here's hoping March is a healthier month!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment